is a powerful stamp collector database
program that helps you catalog and manage of your stamp
collection. StampCAT will help you
monitor what you have, where it is, and the total value of
your collection. StampCAT is easy to use. You can start
cataloging your collection right away.
StampCAT has a comprehensive set of data fields, enabling you to register information as detailed as
you want: country, catalog number, face value, date of
issue, design, topic, color, perforation, condition,
watermark, postmark (type, city and date), purchase date,
location, price, market value, quantity, your own notes, and more.
Other features include customized entry fields, a loan
module, flexible searching, a report designer, more than 50
pre-defined report formats, a HTML generator, a sample data
base to get you started, pop-up menus for quick feature
access and navigation, and comprehensive context-sensitive
on-line documentation available at the touch of a button.
StampCAT grows with your collection. You can, in fact, store
an unlimited number of stamps.
Features and benefits
- Store information about an unlimited number of
- Adapt the program to your own needs: Change the
data field names to suit your personal preferences. Hide
data fields you don't need. Specify your own categories.
Split your collection into different catalogs and transfer
information between them.
- Save time: Register most information, such as
country and catalog, only once.
- Comprehensive set of data fields enabling you to
catalog a wide range of information: country, catalog
number, face value, date of issue, design, topic, color,
perforation, condition, watermark, postmark (type, city and
date), purchase date, location, price, market value,
quantity, and more.
- 14 custom data fields (in case we have missed
- Add personal notes.
- Store stamp images.
- Use StampCAT Explorer to browse your collection.
- Find information quickly: Search in all fields
with any combination of key words and operators (and, or,
etc.). Save your most frequently used searches. Use filters
to display only selected data (for example, stamps that are
- Use the search and replace function to search for
a specific word or number and replace it with another.
- Sort data by any field with up to five sort
- Create your own reports with exactly the layout
you want, or use one of the more than 50 pre-defined
reports. You have full control of data fields, groups,
sort order, columns, fonts, colors, paper size, margins and
- Preview reports on screen before printing. Save reports in
virtually any file format: PDF, Excel, HTML, JPEG, Rich Text
Format, plain text or Word.
- Archive reports - store report output so that it
can be previewed and printed later, without re-accessing the
data from which the report was generated. While archiving is
very useful for maintaining historical records, it can also
be used as a method of report distribution.
- Export data to HTML and publish your collection on the Internet.
- Analyze your collection in a variety of ways with
the statistics module.
to Excel, XML and text files to bring the information into
- Backup your valuable data with the backup/restore
- Microsoft Access database format. Offers you an
alternative way to view and search your database.
download the fully functional evaluation version right now?
your own copy so you can start organizing your own collection today?
StampCAT by keyword
Stamp Catalog Software
Stamp Database Software
Stamp Inventory Software
Stamp Management Software
Stamp Organizer Software
- Windows 7/Vista/XP
- 1 GHz processor or better
- 1 GB memory
- 30 MB available hard-disk space
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution
Spread the word:
Share on Facebook