CATVids version 9.21 is now available for download
. If you already have version 9.20 installed, you can download the update patch
This is a free upgrade to users of version 9.
Changes in version 9.21:
- Added a new "Welcome" panel that will appear the first time the program is run (also displayed when you close the open database).
- Faster to populate the field selection list (for example when searching or adding a field to the browse list) if you have many roles in the Crew Role table and 'Create dynamic role fields' is selected in Options.
- Update Path: A progress dialog with a Cancel button is now displayed.
- Database Maintenance: Added a 'Update Title Sort' function. This is useful if you have edited the 'Ignore when sorting' list in the Option window, and want to update the Title Sort fields.
- Data Entry: Image: Now possible to manually rename the external image file from the data entry window.
- Auto-Organize Image Files: Added support for using the "sort by" value of a lookup field ("%field_sort%").
- Auto-Organize Image Files: Existing filename will be used if the filename pattern is empty.
- Auto-Organize Image Files: Default image folder now automatically used as "base folder".
- Explorer: Index: On the statistics page, removed the labels to the right of the chart.
- Export XML: The "auto-organize" filename pattern is now used when exporting images.
- Export XML: External images now copied to the export folder.
- Loan: Send E-mail Notifications: 'Overdue' is now the first tab.
- Loan: Send E-mail Notifications: All operations are now logged. Click the 'Log File' button to open the latest log file. The log file includes details about all the processed borrowers with information about sent e-mails, borrowers with no e-mail address, and any errors.
- Loan: Send E-mail Notifications: Various issues with setting SMTP server username.
- Loan: Extend Loan Period: You can extend the loan period for the selected videos(s) by a specified number of days from both the Video and Loan view.
- FIXED: Grid: Row not selected when right-clicking in browse list.
- FIXED: Explorer: Error in preview pane if a memo field contained a control character.
- FIXED: Explorer: Explore command in 'Move/Copy Segment' did not work.
- FIXED: Report: "Access Violation" error when print a report with the Video.Contents Titles field.
- FIXED: HTML Export: Title sometimes listed multiple times if filtering on two (or more) fields with the OR operator in an index based setup.
- FIXED: Auto-Organize Image Files: "Digit grouping symbol" included when using the ID field in the filename pattern.
- FIXED: Data Entry: Image: Old image file not overwritten when replacing existing image.
- Various other fixes and enhancements.