CATraxx version 9.35 is now available for download
. This is a free upgrade to users of version 9.
If you already have version 9.30 or higher installed, you can download the smaller update
Changes in version 9.35:
- Implemented a new registration key/license file format. If you purchase the program after April 2, you must update to this version before you activate your registration key. NOTE: Existing licenses will continue to work as before!
- Form Designer: Right-clicking and choosing Paste will now paste control(s) on clipboard where you right-clicked.
- Report Designer: Right-clicking and choosing Paste will now paste report object(s) on clipboard where you right-clicked.
- Audio: Tag: Write: Better error handling when updating tags.
- Data Server: Info on lookup tables now included in XML data file for lookup fields.
- FIXED: Audio Player: Used too much CPU if playlist contained many tracks (500+).
- FIXED: Audio Player: Drag-and-drop operation started when double-clicking to start playback if 'Use replay gain' was enabled.
- FIXED: Explorer: Strings with Unicode characters not displayed correctly on some systems.
- FIXED: Search/Replace: Problem with empty fields and 'Match any part of field' & 'Match whole words only' settings.
- FIXED: Report: Not possible to rotate barcode field.
- FIXED: Report: Print to PDF: Problem with Unicode characters on some systems.
- FIXED: Loan: Email: "Too many messages for this session" error.
- FIXED: Loan: Email: Error if borrower name contained a comma.
- FIXED: Export: HTML: Problem creating code based setup if setup name contained a space.
- Various other fixes and enhancements.