CATraxx version 9.33 is now available for download
. This is a free upgrade to users of version 9.
If you already have version 9.30, 9.31 or 9.32 installed, you can download the smaller update
Changes in version 9.33:
- Now possible to specify playback device (soundcard) in the audio player (choose File=>Options, then select from the 'Playback device' drop-down list.)
- CDDB: Updated to CDDBControl version 188.8.131.52.
- CDDB: Better error handling.
- Export: "Auto-organize images" filename setup used when exporting internal images.
- Explorer: Updated "list" templates (ArtistPersonList.xsl, KeywordList.xsl, etc.) and PlayHistory.xsl template.
- Fixed problem cancelling cover art download.
- FIXED: Print List: Stretch property not set for image fields.
- FIXED: Report: Stretch property always set when printing to the screen, or to a file.
- FIXED: Export: Fixed some issues with image fields.
- FIXED: Internet.dll file date/time reset when downloading update.
- FIXED: Explorer: Custom 01 field included in AlbumBrowse_Right.xsl template.
- Various other fixes and enhancements.