StampCAT version 10.01 is now available for download
. This is a free upgrade to users of version 10.
New features and bug fixes in version 10.01:
- Log files now automatically deleted after 30 days.
- Import: You can now import data into the File Links and Web Links fields.
- Export: Added a 'Open file' button in all export windows. This will open the last file you exported data to.
- HTML Export: Index based setup: The name of the entry selected in the left pane is now displayed at the top of the list page.
- HTML Export: Index based setup: The height of the top pane is now automatically increased when specifying an export title.
- HTML Export: Removed some space after the list page title.
- HTML Export: All temporary .xsl and .css files are now always deleted when the Export window closes.
- XML: Memo fields: The unformatted plain text is now always included in the xml data file (for example "Notes_PlainText").
- FIXED: Error ("Item not found in this collection") when converting an old database from version 7 or earlier.
- FIXED: Removed a resource leak when converting old database.
- FIXED: Search: Problem searching for "#" when using the "Begins with" and "Contains" operators.
- FIXED: HTML Export: Not possible to change the export title of a code based setup.
- FIXED: HTML Export: Problem with formatting if 'External CSS files' was selected when using an index based setup.
- FIXED: Grid: Not possible to change the 'Create virtual image' column property.
- Various other fixes and enhancements.