BookCAT version 9.21 is now available for download. This is a free update for registered users of version 9.
You can download the new version from: http://www.fnprg.com/bookcat/download.html
If you already have version 9.20, download the update from http://www.fnprg.com/bookcat/update.html
New features and bug fixes in version 9.21:
- Download from Internet: Books transferred faster to the database after download.
- Data Entry: Browse list/preview pane now updated faster if "Refresh browse list after save" is selected in the Options window.
- Data Entry: Improved AutoCapitalize feature.
- Genre field: Now always sorted alphabetially in browse list, reports and explorer.
- Explorer: Result of SUM command no longer rounded off to nearest whole number.
- FIXED: Download from Internet: Download sometimes hanged (stuck at 0Kb)
- FIXED: Data Entry: Text in some multivalue fields (for example Awards) cut off when using "large fonts".
- FIXED: Playlist Manager: Error when removing track from playlist if you had clicked a column heading to change the sort order.
- FIXED: Report: Print to File: Error when opening a report archive file if report included a memo field displaying formatted text.
- FIXED: Report: Want List: Not possible to change sort order/filter.
- FIXED: Explorer: Problem with BorrowerList.xsl template.
- FIXED: Explorer: Incorrect "Borrower category" displayed in Book View preview pane.
- FIXED: Edit Sites menu: Menu sometimes not updated before program was restarted when clicking Reset.
- Various minor fixes and enhancements.