SoftCAT version 4.10.02 is now available for download. This is a free update for registered users of version 4.
You can download the new version from: http://www.fnprg.com/softcat/download.html
If you already have version 4.10 installed, download the update patch from http://www.fnprg.com/softcat/update.html
Changes in this update:
- HTML Export: Now uses UTF-8 encoding (fixes problems with some extended characters).
- FIXED: Import: Text: Had problems with some files.
- FIXED: Sometimes access violation error when using auto-backup.
- FIXED: Database Properties: Record count numbers not right-justified if using Windows 7 or Vista, or XP if "large fonts" were enabled.
- FIXED: Removed flickering in the blue progress status window on Vista and Windows 7.
- FIXED: Explorer: Problem with COUNT and SUM commands if value > 9999 and thousand separator = space.
- FIXED: Data Server: XSLT processing instructions not read when generating HTML pages.
- Various minor fixes and enhancements.