BookCAT version 10.14 is now available for download
. This is a free upgrade to users of version 10.
If you already have version 10.10 or higher installed, you can download the smaller update
Changes in version 10.14:
- Implemented a new registration key/license file format. If you purchase the program after April 2, you must update to this version before you activate your registration key. NOTE: Existing licenses will continue to work as before!
- Form Designer: Right-clicking and choosing Paste will now paste control(s) on clipboard where you right-clicked.
- Report Designer: Right-clicking and choosing Paste will now paste report object(s) on clipboard where you right-clicked.
- Download from Internet: Better error handling if a timeout occurs.
- Added a command to reset the list layout in the 'Download from Internet' window.
- Contents View: 'Show Books in Book View' command now processes all selected sections.
- Export: HTML: Possible to create index based setup without a detail page.
- Data Server: Info on lookup tables now included in XML data file for lookup fields.
- FIXED: Explorer: Strings with Unicode characters not displayed correctly on some systems.
- FIXED: Search/Replace: Problem with empty fields and 'Match any part of field' & 'Match whole words only' settings.
- FIXED: Report: Not possible to rotate barcode field.
- FIXED: Loan: Email: "Too many messages for this session" error.
- FIXED: Loan: Email: Error if borrower name contained a comma.
- FIXED: Export: HTML: Problem creating code based setup if setup name contained a space.
- Various other fixes and enhancements.