is a powerful inventory database program that will assist you in keeping
track of your household items, valuables and collectibles. AssetCAT
allows you to catalog a wide range of information, and create customized
reports with details on each item including photos for your own records,
or to share with your insurance agent so that you will be prepared if a
A comprehensive set a data
fields enables you to keep track of a wide range of information,
including item name, category, location and room, manufacturer and
model, purchase date, price paid and estimated value, warranty and
insurance information, repairs, up to 9 photos per item, your own notes,
in addition to 25 custom data fields you can use to store whatever
information you require. Other features include customized
entry forms, flexible searching, a powerful report module, many
pre-defined report formats, a sample data base to get you started,
pop-up menus for quick feature access and navigation, and comprehensive
context-sensitive on-line documentation available at the touch of a
AssetCAT has all the essential
features to fully document and catalog all your assets. Put your mind at
rest and start today!
- Always know exactly where your asset items
- Record purchase information and value for
- Keep accurate insurance records.
- Keep track of warranties and repairs.
- Create custom printable reports.
- Export data to Excel, PDF, Word and other
Features and benefits
- Store information about an (almost) unlimited number
of asset items.
- Supports using multiple databases, lets you
transfer data between databases.
- Adapt the program to your own needs: Change the
data field names to suit your personal preferences. Hide data fields you
don’t need. Specify your own categories and locations.
- Use the Form Designer to redesign the field layout
in all data entry windows.
- Comprehensive set of data fields enabling you to
catalog a wide range of information: item name and a longer description,
category, location and room, manufacturer, model and production year,
serial number and barcode, color, size and weight, condition, insurance
data, purchase date, store and invoice no, price paid and estimated
value, warranty and insurance information, repair details, photos, user
defined tags (keywords) and your own notes.
- 25 custom data fields (in case we have missed
- Store up to 9 images per item. Scan images
directly into the program
- Add personal notes.
- Associate file attachments, or store
documents in the database (for example the receipt or invoice).
- Link to your BookCAT, CATraxx, CATVids, SoftCAT or StampCAT
database and let AssetCAT automatically fetch total price and
- Use AssetCAT Explorer to look up and view
- Powerful search tools - Find information quickly:
Search in all fields with any combination of key words and operators
(and, or, etc.). Save your most frequently used searches. Use filters to
display only selected data (for example, items acquired this year).
- Use the search and replace function to search for a
specific word or number and replace it with another.
- Sort data by any field with up to five sort levels.
- Create your own reports with exactly the layout you
want, or use one of the many pre-defined reports . You have full control
of data fields, groups, sort order, columns, fonts, colors, paper size,
margins and print orientation.
- Preview reports on screen before printing. Save reports in
virtually any file format: PDF, Excel, HTML, JPEG, Rich Text
Format, plain text or Word.
- Archive reports - store report output so that it
can be previewed and printed later, without re-accessing the data from
which the report was generated. While archiving is very useful for
maintaining historical records, it can also be used as a method of
report distribution .
- Use the Export to HTML feature to quickly generate
documents to be published on the Internet.
- Analyze your collection in a variety of ways with
the powerful statistics module.
- Export data to Excel, XML and text files to bring
the information into other applications.
- Import data from Excel and text files.
- Backup your valuable data with the backup/restore
- Password protection to safeguard your personal
- Microsoft Access database format. Offers you an
alternative way to view and search your database.
- Easy to use, and comes with an extensive
download the fully functional evaluation version right now?
your own copy so you can start cataloging your possessions today?
AssetCAT by keyword
- Windows 7/Vista/XP
- 1 GHz processor or better
- 1 GB memory
- 30 MB available hard-disk space
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution
Spread the word:
Share on Facebook